Thursday 4 December 2008

This one time I kissed a girl For class war I pulled her hips in close and held my left fist High above her pale right clavicle And she said, "Tell me darling, do you think we have a future?" Well, maybe, kinda, pretty sure we do between us Bring over pictures of your dead pets and relatives And we'll just say it's over if I don't shed any tears I'm calling you again on your telephone And all I ever get is another stupid ringtone He's gonna get drunk and call you at four in the morning (I know!) He's gonna get drunk and call you at four in the morning As if I walked into the room to see my ex-girlfriend Who by the way, I'm still in love with Sucking the face of some pretty boy With my favourite band's most popular song in the background Is it wrong that I can't decide which bothers me most? In the forefront of my mind it's the thought Not of you underneath, but me coming out looking worse I'm calling you again on your telephone And all I ever get is another stupid busy tone He's gonna get drunk and call you at four in the morning (I know!) He's gonna get drunk and call you at four in the morning

No comments:

Blog Archive