Friday 13 March 2009

My Heart (Today)Tagged

Thank you Jemima for tagging me

'With as much creativity as you can muster, show your heart in:

One Picture,

One Poem

One Song Or Piece of Music

One Phrase

One Item of Clothing

One Place

One Disney Princess.

Tag six other blogs.'

One Picture

Dark and dreamy

One Poem

She walks in Beauty

She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes:
Thus mellowed to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
One shade the more, one ray the less,
Had half impaired the nameless grace
Which waves in every raven tress,
Or softly lightens o'er her fac e;
Where thoughts serenely sweet express
How pure, how dear their dwelling-place.
And on that cheek, and o'er that brow,
So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,
The smiles that win, the tints tha t glow,
But tell of days in goodness spent,
A mind at peace with all below,
A heart whose love is innocent. Byron

One Song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

One Phrase

I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent.

One Item of Clothing

So it's an outfit, but I cannot choose between the wig, the earrings, the dress or the cape. Perhaps the dress?

The Genius of Milena Canonero

One Place

A forest floor. Anywhere.

One Disney Princess She is strong and free-spirited. And she can talk to animals. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive