Wednesday 15 April 2009

Art Project: Layers of Meaning

I got my FIRST EVER SLR film developed about 2 weeks ago and can't believe I still haven't written about it. The pictures came out so much better than I thought they would. Some I thought were going to be good were terrible, and the majority I'd forgotten I'd taken,but looked pretty good. i love that the process takes timem, and isn't instant. There's so much more satisfaction and excitement in sending off the film and getting back yoour pictures to see how they've turned out. It also means you are a bit more limited in the pictures taken. Which can only be a good thing for me. Here are the digital photos for my art exam project titled 'Layers of meaning'. Sarah and Cindy kindly stood in my back garden in the freezing cold to model for me.

No comments:

Blog Archive