Tuesday 23 February 2010

'When a Fox preaches, take care of your Sheep'

ast week was halfterm, in which I tried to cram with as much as possible. Rebecca came down for the weekend from uni and we went to Sturminster Newton and Lulworth Cove which was chilly, strenuous but enjoyable!

Then it was to the museum and vintage shops with Cindy for her fashion project. sadly we couldnt take photographs in either and were stalked around the museum by a wierd boy. But we did have chips at the end and I bought a sequined body for £3!

That evening I went to the Maccabees NME Tour with Dani from dressmaking which was incredible. I've never danced so hard at a gig and Orlando was stunning :) Bombay Bicycle club were brilliant too, I wasn't keen on the Big Pink and we missed The Drums.

Finally on wednesday it was to Manchester to look round the uni. Some friendly fashion students kindly chatted to me about the course and their work which was great.
I also bought a fab sheep and ram jumper at Oxfam Originals in the Northern Quarter which is an almost perfect match to the Chloe jumper I've been pining over. I visited an interesting exhibition about wallpaper and saw the Rossetti's at Manchester art gallery.
And yesterday my package from Lady Luck came!






No comments:

Blog Archive