Friday 28 November 2008

Films!

I've watched lots of films this week which has been inspiring! Film 4 has had loads of Channel 4 productions on, the majority of which I meant to see in the cinema but never did. I started with Hallam Foe which was strange, slightly creepy, endearing and beautiful! It's certainly worth a watch It's a darker fairytale style story, making me wish I could run from this mundane small town, and live in a clock tower. But minus the voyeurism. brick Lane was on Tuesday which I recorded. The flash backs to India were beautiful, however the story was quite tragic and I'm desperate to know what happened at the end. Yesterday I watched Joe Strummer: The Future is Unwritten. It was a fascinating insight into his life and incredibly inspiring. Next week I'm hopefully watching The Duchess and Brideshead Revisited at an old cinema that's always way behind the other bigger chains.

No comments:

Blog Archive